- A student on probation or suspension may appeal in accordance with the policy outlined on the form "Petition for Consideration of Exception to Financial Aid Policy," available in the Office of Financial Aid. Each appeal will be considered on its merit.
- A designated Financial Aid staff member will review the appeal within three weeks of its receipt and determine whether the Financial Aid suspension or probation is justified. The student will be advised in writing of the decision within one week of the appeal's consideration.
- A student wishing to appeal the decision to the Director of Student Financial Services may do so in accordance with these procedures:
- written appeal must be sent to the Director within three weeks of the appeals receipt;
- The Director shall then consider the appeal and recommendation and will notify the student in writing of a final decision within one week.