The Division of Student Affairs advocates for student success and empowers students to grow as professionals, as well as individuals, by providing a wide range of support services. We work with students across all five schools and colleges to explore ways to enhance the entire student experience and to develop solutions to issues and concerns, both individual and collective. With a Students First approach, the office serves as the student mentor, advocate and voice from the admissions process to matriculation to graduation.
- Serve as a central source of information
- Contribute to the academic mission by collaborating with faculty to positively enhance the student experience.
- Provide current and accurate programming and advising
- Ensure that the needs of students are met and relevant policies are developed or clarified as needed.
- Serve as the liaison for schools and colleges on issues that pertain to the student body.
- Support events that commemorate milestones and celebrate achievements