Student On-Line Registration for Summer & Fall 2017
for CHRP, Nursing, and Public Health Students
On-line registration will open for the Summer and Fall 2017 semesters:
- New Students: Mon, April 17, 2017 - Fri, May 19, 2017
- New & Current Students: Mon, March 20, 2017 – Fri, April 7, 2017
Mon, May 22, 2017 - Mon, June 5, 2017
Mon, August 21, 2017 - Tues, September 5, 2017* (* FALL SEMESTER ONLY)
How do I log-in?
You will register using myDownstate, our Student Information System. Once there, click on BANNER SELF SERVICE.
You will need the following information:
User Name: Your Student ID Number (nine digits), e.g., 200912345
Password: Use your e-mail password.
How do I know which courses to register for?
You should contact your program if you have questions about fulfilling your degree requirements.
|Diagnostic Medical Imaging
|Undergraduate & Graduate Nursing
What if I have a Hold?
A Hold on your student account may prevent you from completing registration.
You may check your account for holds through myDownstate Self-Service.
If you have additional registration questions you may:
- Visit the Registrar’s Office (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 10am–5pm and Wednesday, 10am–5:30 pm). Registrar staff will review how to use the Banner system and assist you with registering for classes.
- E-mail the Banner Helpdesk at email@example.com. Please be specific regarding your question and the best way to reach you, and we will respond.
- Call the Banner Hotline at (718) 270-4795 (Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm). Please note that all issues may not be resolved immediately, and we may need to take your information and call you back.
Ready to register?
- If you have no more questions, have faculty advisement and are ready to register, continue to myDownstate and select Banner Self-Service.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Read and check the "I Agree" box for the on-line Registration Agreement and click the "Submit" button.
- Update your local address click the "Submit" button
- Once logged in click on the On Line Registration Tools and Look up classes (or use program links above).
- Enter the term and search for your classes by Subject (Program) and submit.
- Click in the box to the left of the classes for which you want to register and click Register
- After registration, you must clear your account with the Bursar's Office. All students must clear their Tuition Bill by the first day of classes in order to maintain registration.